Fr. Hewko to visit Australia in May 2019

MaryM

Fr. Hewko is tentatively scheduled for a visit to Australia in early May 2019.

Information will be updated as it becomes available.

The Our Lady of the Southern Cross [OLSC] coordinator, Luke Ross, can be contacted at the following email address for information as well: luke@houseofross.net

Last edited:

Shrine

That is in Father Chazal's part of the world; I wonder if they will meet in person, and whether Father Chazal will attempt to win over Father Hewko away from being a wandering priest.

Admin

Administrator
That is in Father Chazal's part of the world; I wonder if they will meet in person, and whether Father Chazal will attempt to win over Father Hewko away from being a wandering priest.

In his video I think Father Hewko has made it clear that he is not joining up with Fr. Chazal who is a member of B.Wiliamson's loose federation of priests. The true resistance movement in Australia does not recommend, nor attend Fr.Cazal's conferences.

Admin

Administrator
He holds the same line he has followed since rejecting Bishop Williamson's errors. He provides the Sacraments for the laity who refuse to join the loose federation of priests who, themselves, remain silent about compromising the true faith.